|Added on Rightmove:||17 October 2018 (97 days ago)|
- Detached Bungalow
- 2 Bedrooms
- Village Location
- Oil Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Gardens, Garage & Parking
- New Carpets Throughout
- Available Immediately
Spacious detached bungalow in a village location offering well presented and spacious 2 Bedroom accommodation benefiting from double glazing and oil fired central heating.
The accommodation comprises of Entrance Hall, Living Room, Kitchen, 2 Bedrooms and 4 piece Bathroom.
Newly carpeted throughout.
Garage, parking, lawned gardens.
Situation - The property occupies a convenient location within the centre of the village of Clawddnewydd, within walking distance of the amenities available and accessible to public transport links. The nearby town of Ruthin is approximately 4.5 miles distant and offers a comprehensive range of shopping, schooling and leisure amenities.
The Accommodation - Comprising of:
Entrance Hall - Newly carpeted and having storage cupboards.
Living Room - 5.132 x 3.625 (16'10" x 11'10") - Newly carpeted, double glazed window to front elevation.
Kitchen - 3.064 x 2.399 (10'0" x 7'10") - Base and wall storage units with working surfaces over, inset stainless steel sink unit, integrated electric oven and four ring hob, double glazed window and door to side elevation.
Bedroom 1 - 3.622 x 2.962 (11'10" x 9'8") - Double glazed window to rear, newly carpeted.
Bedroom 2 - 3.886 x 2.432 (12'8" x 7'11") - Double glazed window to rear, newly carpeted.
Bathroom - 2.973 x 2.391 (9'9" x 7'10") - Panelled bath, shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, shelving, double glazed window.
Outside - Lawned gardens to front, driveway providing ample off-road parking and leading to the detached garage. Lawned and paved gardens to rear.
Deposit Scheme (D) - Note: - Jones Peckover are members of Tenancy Deposit Solutions Limited (TDSL) which is an agency appointed by Communities and Local Government to administer an insurance based tenancy deposit protection scheme. All deposits taken and held by Jones Peckover in relation to Assured Shorthold Tenancies will be registered with TDSL. This scheme is designed to ensure that a tenant gets all or part of his/her deposit back when he/she is entitled to it.
Tenancy Agreement (D) - A charge of £216 (inc VAT) per individual applicant OR £252 (inc VAT) per couple, will be charged as a contribution towards the administration costs involved in setting up the Tenancy and obtaining references. This is payable before the start of the tenancy in addition to rent and surety deposit, and includes a referencing charge which must be paid by the prospective tenant before the Referencing Agency can be instructed.
Terms Of Let (D) - 1. The property is offered on an assured shorthold tenancy for an anticipated 6/12 months Let initially - a longer Let may be possible by negotiation.
2. A copy of the proposed Tenancy Agreement is available for viewing at Jones Peckover's offices during normal opening hours. In brief, the repairing obligations are such that the Landlord will be responsible for all the main structure and internal fixtures, and the Tenant mainly responsible for maintaining internal decoration to a good standard, and obviously for repairing all breakages. The Landlord will be responsible for insuring the property. The Tenant will be responsible for arranging his/her own contents insurance cover.
3. The Tenant will pay all outgoings, including Council Tax, Water, Gas/Oil and Electricity
4. Rent is payable monthly and in advance, by Standing Order.
5. The Tenant will also be required at the outset to pay a surety deposit TO BE AGREED to be held by Jones Peckover the Landlord's Agents throughout the term against any possible damages, breakages etc.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28275790. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones Peckover, Wrexham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.