|Added on Rightmove:||18 October 2018 (94 days ago)|
- **AVAILABLE NOW**
- Council tax & Water included in rent
- Town Center Location
- Open plan lounge/bedroom & Ensuite
- Kitchen area with mini oven, hob and fridge.
- Allocated parking available*
- Communnual Garden Area
- Top Floor
- Ideal for a single person
- Great location
***£100 OFF 1st months rent***
****Reduced application fees for a November move in**** A newly refurbished, studio style apartment situated in a superb town Centre location!! Complete with ensuite and mini kitchen. The property is in prime location, being just a short walk into chesterfield town center and also to the train station. The accomodation comprises, Entrance hall way with one flight of stairs to the entrance door and then a further flight of stairs (fairly steep) leading to the top floor studio self contained flat. Lounge / bedroom has a neutral fitted carpet and neutral decoration. The studio style of living means that the bedroom and living areas are all open plan to the kitchen area with mini oven and two ring hob and fitted fridge. Ensuite is fitted with brand new walk in shower, WC and wash basin. Washing machine available for use in a communal area on the first floor. Communal garden area available to the rear of the property. Off street parking (subject to availability - first come first served basis). The rent includes Council Tax and Water. (no gas supply) Electric is on a £2 coin top up meter. No pets allowed. Housing benefits negotiable
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-68036050.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000524913. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blundells, Chesterfield - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.