|Added on Rightmove:||18 October 2018 (96 days ago)|
- Available from 19th November
- Popular Hatherley Location
- Unfurnished Three Bedroom House
- Living/Dining Room
- Modern Kitchen with separate Utility Room
- Modern bathroom
- Single Garage
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Gardens Front & Rear
- Sorry No Pets
PROPERTY DESCRIPTION This unfurnished three bedroom home is situated in Broad Oak Way in Hatherley and is in the catchment for Bournside School and Sixth form centre.
The property has engineered oak flooring throughout the living and dining area with neutral decoration.
In the living room there is a coal effect gas fire and TV point.
The dining room has french doors to the rear garden, a generous understairs storage cupboard and a door through to the kitchen.
The kitchen is modern with a gas cooker, space and plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge. A door from the kitchen leads into the utility room which has space for another fridge and a useful work surface.
The rear garden is laid to patio and has a small shed, side access to the front of the house and rear access via a gate to the single garage.
Upstairs the property has three bedrooms ( two doubles and a single ) plus a bathroom with modern suite including a 'P' shaped shower bath which has a curved glass screen, a ceiling soaker as well as a standard rail mounted head.
Benefits include gas central heating, double glazing and council tax band C
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101020000585. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Cheltenham - Lettings & Sales.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.