|Added on Rightmove:||01 August 2017 (353 days ago)|
- Purpose Built Second Floor Apartment
- 2 Bedrooms
- In A Quiet Residential Area
- Overlooking Ferncliff Gardens
- Superb Views Over Sandown Bay
- Undercover Parking Space
Purpose built 2 Bedroom 2nd floor Apartment in quiet location over looking Ferncliff Gardens with excellent views over Sandown Bay. Entry-phone system. Alarm system.
Communal ENTRANCE * Stairs to 2nd floor * ENTRANCE HALL * LOUNGE 16'8 X 10'8 patio doors to BALCONY * Archway to * KITCHEN 12'10 X 7' built in gas hob and electric oven, plumbing for w.machine* BEDROOM 1. 16'2 X 10' * BEDROOM 2. 10'6 X 9'11 fitted wardrobes and cupboards * *BATHROOM/WC shower cubicle and bath
HEATING: Gas Central Heating
OUTSIDE: Undercover Parking Space
LIMITATIONS: Sorry No Housing Benefit, Pets or Smokers
COUNCIL TAX BAND 'D'
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-68038337.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference Flat17FerncliffeApartments. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitehouse & Porter, Sandown.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.