|Added on Rightmove:||18 October 2018 (92 days ago)|
This is a fantastic oportuntiy to rent a large two bedroom apartment with unique city views. Both bedrooms offer plenty of space and the master benefits from floor to ceiling windows!
The open plan kitchen/living room boasts a fully fitted kitchen with high quality appliances including dishwasher and a large fridge/freezer. The large balcony offers superb views over the river of Leeds city centre.
Savills are now offering an innovative approach to renting in Leeds. We are offering the highest quality apartments in a fantastic location, as well as providing an unparalleled level of service to our residents. Leeds Waterside has a dedicated management team based on site to ensure all the residents' needs are met.
We have a range of apartments across two blocks which vary in layout, style, size, furnishings and price levels so do get in touch now to discuss the options for your new home. Waterside Apartments has consistently shown itself to be one of the most popular with residents and is really is worth a viewing!
Waterside is uniquely positioned between the river and canal to offer magnificent views from almost every apartment. There's also a private courtyard for residents to enjoy the summer sun.
Contact us now for more details and to arrange a viewing.
1. Subject to contract and satisfactory references, the apartment is to be let on an assured shorthold tenancy with flexible terms but subject to a minimum term of 12 months.
2. The landlord positively encourages longer term tenancies in order to meet occupier demand and provide security of tenure
3. The tenant is responsible for the payment of outgoings including council tax, electricity, water and telephone / broadband.
4. A returnable deposit equivalent to 6 weeks rent will be required prior to the commencement of the tenancy. This sum will be returned at the end of the term less any amount for dilapidations or breaches of the terms of the tenancy agreement. The deposit will be held in the TDS deposit scheme.
* Reference fees of £30 per applicant are payable where applicable.
Montague is part of the exclusive Waterside development on Gotts Road in Leeds City Centre. Close to all the amenities you would expect of city living and conveniently located for Leeds Train Station; perfect for those working in the city and commuters.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference R11255. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills Lettings, Waterside Apartments.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.