|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 October 2018 (84 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 450854
Property Reference: 450854.
This charming 4 bedrooms mews house is located on a highly sought close at the heart of prestigious Connaught Village in W2. Archery Close is a quiet and friendly no drive through mews.
The property has been meticulosely refurbished and offers top quality contemporary interiors, with four bedrooms, three bathrooms (all with Bisazza mosaic tiles and power shower) a living room (with gas fireplace) and a fantastic open plan family room and kitchen (Miele appliances) with a powered retractable glass roof. The property is 1500sqf or 150 squared meters. It has a storage room in the basement, plus one utility room, plus a laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer. Floor are natural stone in the basement and solid hard wood with pattern in the first and ground floor.
Perfect location with shops, amenities and transport all in a few minutes walk distance. Hyde Park is 5 minutes walk away; the numerous shops and restaurants of Connaught Street are within 1 minute walk. Supermarkets at less than 5 minutes walk. Conveniently located for transport: 5 min walk to Marble Arch tube station (Central) and 10 min walk to Paddington Station (tube, railway, Heathrow Express).
Available to move in from January, it is offered part-furnished.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £4,900.00 per month (£1,130.77 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £7,900.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 01 January, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: E
If calling, please quote reference: 450854
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 45085402102018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.