|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||18 October 2018 (90 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 458490
Property Reference: 458490.
2 bedroomed modern first floor flat, central Garforth, fully furnished but can let out unfurnished if required.
Laminate floors throughout, modern shaker kitchen, fridge, freezer and washer.
Tiled modern bathroom and shower
Condensing boiler, instant hot water.
Off street parking.
£590 rent, £590 bond, £20 non-refundable credit check and employer/landlord reference checks, £20 non-refundable guarantor credit check if required.
No CCJ's as they will fail the credit check.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £590.00 per month (£136.15 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £590.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 29 October, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 458490
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 45849018102018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.