|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 November 2017 (314 days ago)|
- Superb two bedroom maisonette
- Arranged on the lower and raised ground floors
- Open-plan reception room filled with natural light
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two generous double bedrooms
- Gorgeous new bathroom with separate shower
- Lovely private garden plus front patio storage area
- Fabulous location close to many trendy shops and bars
LONG LET. Enviably located close to Angel, Islington and Clerkenwell, this fantastic two bedroom maisonette boasts a new refurbishment with an open-plan reception room/kitchen complete with a private garden.
Amwell Street is located in the heart of Islington and benefits from close proximity to a superb range of trendy shops, bars and restaurants just moments away on Upper Street, the city is also easily accessible from this location.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1035817. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Clerkenwell.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.