6 bedroom house to rentSTUDENT HOUSE 2019, Windmill Road
|Added on Rightmove:||19 October 2018 (219 days ago)|
- No tenant fees
- 2019/20 student house
- Finished to a high specification throughout
- 6 Bedrooms, Bathroom, Shower Room
- Close to Headington shops and Oxford Brookes University
- Regular bus links to Oxford & London
*NO TENANT FEES*
A wonderful 6 bedroom house available for the 2019/20 academic year.
Located a stones throw from Headington shops, and walking distance to Oxford Brookes. Recently upgraded to a high specification, this house benefits from an open-plan kitchen/diner, as well as bathroom, shower room, large private garden and driveway parking.
Contact Wallers for further information and to arrange a viewing.
Available 29th August 2019.
Guarantor fee - £10pp
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-68050960.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8240645. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wallers Estate Agents, Oxford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.