|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 November 2018 (35 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 457173
Property Reference: 457173.
NO AGENTS PLEASE</blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote>
Limehouse - spacious 1 bed flat (£1490 pm incl. bills & underground parking space).
Rent includes water bill, BT telephone line rental & secure underground parking
5 min to Limehouse DLR and c2c rail & buses
Easy Access into Canary Wharf and City
Close to local shops and restaurants
- Moments to the river Thames
Furnished spacious one bedroom apartment situated just off the ever popular Narrow Street near the Limehouse Marina Basin and moments away from the River Thames. The property boasts an open-plan lounge, with large windows allowing lots of light, a spacious bedroom with fitted wardrobes, stylish bathroom, neutral decor and plenty of storage space.
The flat has easy access to local areas including Bank, central London and the vibrant shops and bars of Canary Wharf.
For transport, Limehouse DLR and over-ground rail c2c are 3 min away. Bank station and Canary Wharf can be reached within 10 minutes and therefore this apartment is ideally placed for commute to work and access to City and Central London.
Not Accepted: Students, Pets, Smokers, DSS.
Move in date: 17 November 2018
Tenants fees: 1 months deposit which we will register with the DPS, 1 months’ rent upfront.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,490.00 per month (£343.85 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,490.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 22 November, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: B
If calling, please quote reference: 457173
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 45717316102018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.