|Added on Rightmove:||19 October 2018 (91 days ago)|
- Semi Detached House
- Very popular and sought after location
- Four bedrooms, master with en-suite shower room
- Lounge/Dining Room & breakfasting kitchen
- Utility Room and Study
- Gardens front side and small paved area to rear
- Available 19th October 2018 to rent
A spacious extended semi detached house situated in a very sought after location within easy reach of all local amenities. Benefits include gas central heating with combination boiler and UPVC double glazing. The accommodation briefly comprises entrance porch and hallway, through lounge dining room with bay window to the front and French doors from the rear dining area into the rear garden, breakfasting kitchen and utility room, study, four bedrooms, master with en-suite shower room and family bathroom with white suite. Externally there is a driveway for off street parking, gravelled front garden, lawned side garden and small paved area to the rear. Although the property is unfurnished, some white goods in the kitchen are included. Early viewing recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 9198786. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bowes Mitchell, Benton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.