|Added on Rightmove:||19 October 2018 (95 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 458732
Property Reference: 458732.
*NEWLY DECORATED INCLUDING CARPETS AND WOOD FLOORING THROUGHOUT
Beautiful, newly built 3 bedroom end terrace for let on an unfurnished basis. Fully redecorated throughout in a neutral colour scheme including carpets.
£130pw. Double glazing and gas central heating.
Hallway leading to kitchen at front with downstairs toilet located off the hallway and living room at the back of the property.
Living room with window and double patio doors to garden at rear.
garden with parking in yard to rear
3 bedrooms located upstairs along with family bathroom with bath and shower.
Good links to metro and Sunderland Hospital. Close to local shops and schools.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £563.33 per month (£130.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £400.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 25 October, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- DSS enquiries welcome
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: B
If calling, please quote reference: 458732
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 45873219102018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.