|Added on Rightmove:||19 October 2018 (53 days ago)|
- Lovely 'Seaside' interior
- Two bedrooms
- Rear access
- Lounge and seperate dining room
- Located within Faversham Town centre
- Close to Station
- Available End of November 2018
WH Breading are very pleased to be able to offer this beautiful victorian terrace house that is available to rent from the end of November 2018. Inside you will find lounge, dining room, downstairs bathroom, kitchen and two bedrooms. Outside you will find a pretty garden with useful shed. You will find that the house has a lovely seaside feel to it and would suit a couple or small family who wish to enjoy town living. The property is also situated in an excellent location for the train station. No pets allowed. Contact the office today to arrange your viewing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference WHBRE_000614. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by W.H Breading & Son, Faversham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.