Studio flat to rent19 Dudley Court, 24 Lethington Avenue, Shawlands, Glasgow, G41 3HY
|Added on Rightmove:||19 October 2018 (57 days ago)|
- UNFURNISHED STUDIO APARTMENT
- KITCHEN WITH ELECTRIC OVEN, HOB & FRIDGE
- COMMUNAL LAUNDRY ROOM
- INTERNAL BATHROOM WITH SHOWER
- LIFT ACCESS
- ON STREET PARKING
- **NO STUDENTS**
- **12 MONTH LEASE**
- ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING D
- ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT (CO2) RATING D
**LET AGREED** Speirs Gumley and Camphill Housing Association are pleased to offer this unfurnished studio apartment to let on the 1st floor of the Dudely Court development in Shawlands. This property is set within beautifully maintained communal gardens, has a communal laundry facility and is within walking distance to a wide range of amenities on Kilmarnock Road, as well as offering easy access to travel links to Glasgow City centre and surrounding areas. There are also additional parking options available at extra cost, so please do not hesitate to contact Speirs Gumely Residential Lettings on 0141 332 9225 if you would like to arrange a viewing. Deposit £395. Council tax band B. FULL TIME WORKING PROFESSIONALS ONLY PLEASE, NO STUDENTS. NO HOUSING BENEFIT. NO PETS. **MINIMUM 12 MONTH LET**
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-68058589.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 15. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Speirs Gumley Residential Letting Ltd, Glasgow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.