|Added on Rightmove:||02 August 2017 (354 days ago)|
- A Stunning One Bedroom Second Floor Location Apartment
- RENT REDUCED
- Brand New Development
- Allocated Parking Space For Each Apartment
- Electric Heating & Double Glazing
- Communal Grounds
- Unfurnished Apartment
- Close to Local Amenities
- Easy Access to Local & National Transport Links
- Available From 6th September 2017
Brand new One Bedroom Apartment in the sought after development of Landmark, Waterfront Business Park, Brierley Hill. This is a newly built high specification development finished to a very high standard and will be snapped up early. The property comprises open plan living kitchen area, the kitchen come with integral appliances, bathroom and bedroom. There are superb views and a private allocated parking space for each apartment.
Landmark is located a very short distance from Merry Hill Shopping Centre with boasts a wide range of shops, restaurants and cafes as well as cinema and other attractions. Great transport links with two train stations near by, bus connections and the M5 motorway a few miles away.
Viewing highly recommended to fully appreciate the beautiful apartments and the apartment is Available From 6th September 2017!
Don't miss out - call us today. For more information please call Mark, Sonya or Linda on the number above.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000366635. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dixons Lettings, Halesowen.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.