|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 October 2018 (85 days ago)|
- Available 12/11/18 / Manhattan Style Studio / 3rd Floor
- 356 sq.ft / Life Access / Furnished to a High Standard
- Largest Studio Style within the Development / Communal Roof Terraces
- Daytime Concierge / Parking Available Seperately / Rotating Central TV Stand
- Entry Phone System / Walking Distance to Lewisham Shopping Centre
- Walking from Brockley farmers market
- Walking distance to Lewisham DLR & Train Station
- EPC - C
Have you ever considered living in a local landmark, if you have not, then serious consideration of Riverdale House is needed. Please read on.
Originally converted in 2016, LiFE Residential has this marvellous one double bedroom flat to offer as furnished with bespoke furniture set up that very much stands out amongst the competition and the common furniture packs found within this development.
Found on the 3rd floor, residents will not only be blown away by the shear quality of the property but more so at just how much space this Manhattan style apartment has to offer, be it from the large open plan lounge/kitchen, but also the large bedroom which between the two give the light and airy space one would expect from this style of property.
Staring with the living space we have an open plan lounge/kitchen fully kitted out with Baumatic appliances, a variety of wall and base units for all the day to day storage one needs in the kitchen. Sleek and modern with plenty of work top space, the kitchen alone certainly allows one to cook up a storm of a meal, with the microwave handy for those laid back days. The lounge itself faces north-westerly, thus allowing some of the final light through as the evening approaches, so to enjoy a pleasant meal and glass of favourite plonk, before washing up and hitting the sheets, unless that your energy levels are still enough for that final binge watch of your favourite TV show. The lounge itself also offers a small raised area in which at present there is a lovely chest of drawers for additional storage, or if you please, shift the dining table and chairs there, for a perfect setting for a quiet meal, without the usual dinner on the sofa that we all succumb to at times
Moving on to the bedroom, we have a king size bed, side tables, chest of drawers and direct access to the beautiful shower room. With the bright white walls and modern style artwork, the bedroom certainly is the place to unwind and catch some zzz's before the next day of work starts. As storage is usually a premium in Manhattan style studios, this particular unit has a huge wardrobe that is deeper than the norm and also the centrally built in unit that separates the lounge from the bedroom, has a wealth of storage cupboards and shelves, so to really be at comfort and to call this place home.
So with the living and sleeping areas covered, I must revert back to the amazing bathroom with dual shower heads for that wakeup call 1st thing in the morning. With a darker style tile throughout, the atmosphere, very much allows one to unwind after a hard day's work. Last and not least, your beauty products will be perfectly stored within the built in storage cupboard and all towels will be kept nice and warm on the dedicated towel rail.
Sounding good so far? Well let me tell you more.
Riverdale House benefits from a daytime porter, perfect for the day to day needs of the residents and ideal for those that may have many deliveries throughout the working week.
Furthermore, being neatly nestled in the heart of Lewisham, you are directly opposite Lewisham Shopping centre and a few minutes down the road, you find Lewisham DLR and over ground station serving destinations such as Charing Cross, London Bridge, Waterloo East, Bank, Stratford and Cannon Street. To which all destinations are no more than 25 minutes away.
So if you find that this property is tickling your fancy, please do not hesitate to contact the lettings team on +44 (0) 20 8692 2244
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 12765. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, Deptford Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.