|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 August 2017 (416 days ago)|
- All Bills Included
- Free Transfer to another property after first 28 days
- Free Cleaning Services (twice a month)
- Free Internet Services
- Exclusive Account Manager to take care of you
10 MIN TO QMUL
10 MIN TO SAINSBURY'S
6 MINS TO MILE-END STATION
7 MINS TO STEPNEY GREEN STATION
7 MINS TO MILE-END PARK
4 BEDROOM FLAT:
3 ROOMS AVAILABLE!!!
ROOM 2: £130 PER WEEK
ROOM 3: £140 PER WEEK
ROOM 4: £120 PER WEEK
SECURE YOUR PLACE NOW FOR YOUR NEXT SEMESTER.
STAY WITH YOUR FRIENDS
STUDENTS, THIS IS THE PERFECT LOCATION FOR YOU. STAY NEAR TO YOUR UNIVERSITY AND YOU CAN WAKE UP LATE.
Things you need to know :
1) A 4 bedroom flat , with 2 bathroom and 2 Toilets
2) Couple and single or twin are most welcomed
3) All bills are included (water , electricity, internet, gas, tax )
4) Kitchen fully equipped
5) Free maintenance services
6) Free transfer from rooms to room
Want to know more and see this beautiful flat?
MESSAGE ME NOW. VIEWINGS ARE FREE
**Please note that if this room goes, we will be offering you other similar options.
Your Property Consultant
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference AL_71SHRM2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sterling De Vere, London .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.