|Added on Rightmove:||03 August 2017 (350 days ago)|
- All Bills Included
- Free Transfer to another property after first 28 days
- Free Cleaning Services (twice a month)
- Walking distance to the station
- Exclusive Account Manager to take care of you
Beautiful3 bedroom town house in a very quite and attractive place in Canary Wharf
Very mature minded house mates with plenty of space thought the house
Within 1 minutes walk to All Saints DLR
Within 5 minutes to Canary Wharf
24 hours public buses to and from Central London. Very convenient for commuting to work and school.
Easy access to local supermarkets, restaurants, bars, park, and other local amenities.
ALL BILLS INCLUSIVE
FREE super fast internet (Sky/ BT)
FREE weekly cleaning service
- Fully furnished room with a bed, wardrobe & chest of drawers
- Fully equipped kitchen with a fridge, freezer, cooker, microwave, kettle, toaster, & washing machine
- Also Iron, Iron Board & Hoover
Why Choose the rest when you Deserve the Best..!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference AL_19STRM2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sterling De Vere, London .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.