|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 October 2017 (377 days ago)|
- TWO BEDROOM, UNFURNISHED, 1ST FLOOR FLAT
- LOCATED IN THE SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE OF FRECKLETON
- VILLAGE CENTRE WITH ALL ITS SHOPS & AMENITIES
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/KITCHEN, TWO DOUBLE ROOMS & BATHROOM
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING THROUGHOUT
Harbour Properties are pleased to present this two bedroom, first floor flat available in the sought after village of Freckleton. The property comes unfurnished and is ideally located in the village centre with all its shops & amenities. The flat is just one mile from nearby BAe Systems at Warton. The property comprises a large open plan lounge/kitchen, two large double bedrooms and a modern bathroom. There is several unallocated car parks near by and a major bus route just feet from the flat door. The property has double glazing and gas central heating throughout.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-68108192.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference WAR-F171Z2T2Y1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harbour Properties, Warton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.