|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 September 2017 (350 days ago)|
- **FIRST MONTH RENT HALF PRICE**
- SPACIOUS MID-TERRACE FAMILY HOME
- TWO RECEPTIONS, NEWLY FITTED KITCHEN
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS, BATHROOM
- CLOSE TO ALL LOCAL AMENITIES
**FIRST MONTH RENT HALF PRICE FOR OCTOBER MOVE IN** Deceptively spacious mid-terrace family home with two reception rooms plus newly fitted kitchen and dining area, three double bedrooms plus bathroom including shower over bath. There is also a good sized yard to the rear.
This property is in a popular location and will be in high demand due to its fantastic size and condition! Contact us today to arrange your viewing.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-68121356.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 136998R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Preston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.