|Added on Rightmove:||04 August 2017 (382 days ago)|
- Furnished Room with En-suite
- Large communal areas
- Close to Tilehurst Railway Station
- All bills included / Free Wi-Fi
- Short & Long term lets available
- Available End Of October
PARKERS - A ground floor front and side facing room with ensuite shower. Short and long term tenancies and Available End Of October. Furnished.
The Roebuck offers an unrivalled grand interior with large communal living areas as well as a friendly pleasant atmosphere, having views overlooking the river Thames and Chiltern hills. Situated within easy reach of Tilehurst village and walking distance of Tilehurst railway station. Reading town centre, local bus routes and the village of Pangbourne with its restaurants and countryside walks are also close at hand. Available End Of October for short and long term tenancies.
Tilehurst is bordered to the west by woods and farmland, close to Purley on Thames and the river itself, to the east by Reading, and to the south by the Reading to Taunton line, the M4 motorway and the River Kennet. Tilehurst is centred around Tilehurst Triangle known locally as "the village", a pedestrianised area providing shopping, leisure and educational facilities. Excellent local & National public transport links.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference TIL160046_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parkers Estate Agents , Tilehurst.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.