|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 September 2017 (298 days ago)|
- SPACE Lettings
- Self- Contained Studio
- Ideal for Working Professional
- Close To Reading Mainline Train Station and Town Centre
- Call Now For Immediate Viewings on 01189 66 66 60
- Pictures for Guidance Only
NEW TO THE MARKET
Situated within a stones throw from the Oracle shopping centre and the Train Station is this studio apartment. The property comprises of: Double bed and en-suite shower room with W.C. A fully fitted kitchen is also provided in this self-contained studio.
The property would ideally suit the requirements of a working professional, couples also welcome. Parking available.
Total Rent: £775.00 for Sole Occupant
£825.00 for Couples
- Council tax
CALL NOW FOR IMMEDIATE VIEWINGS ON 01189 66 66 60
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2004. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SPACE, Reading.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.