|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||15 October 2018 (59 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 456160
Property Reference: 456160.
No council tax to pay!
This is a new, bright and spacious en-suite with its own private outside entrance - better privacy than renting a normal room.
There's a large Co-op, Londis, dry-cleaners, pharmacy, corner shops, fast food, hair dressers, and the Pollards Hill Library - all on the opposite road.
Three bus stops within a minute's walk, that take you to three nearby train stations so you can plan to be in Victoria in 45 minutes.
Standard bills are included.
If you're a couple, it's an extra 25/week.
No council tax to pay, as it's not considered fully independent.
Note: no cooking inside. If you want to use the kitchen next door, that's possible most weekends providing it's maintained well.
No smoking/drinking/drugs/pets indoors.
Viewings will be either Sat/Sun noon - please mention which day works better for you when you request viewing.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £498.33 per month (£115.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,000.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 14 November, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 3 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 456160
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 45616013102018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.