|Added on Rightmove:||28 July 2017 (352 days ago)|
- Neutrally decorated throughout
- Spacious lounge
- Modern kitchen / diner
- Modern bathroom
- Close to Dorridge train station
Burchell Edwards Estate Agents are delighted to offer this 3 bedroom unfurnished house near the heart of Dorridge village with all local amenties and within walking distance of Knowle. Close to Dorridge rail/bus station
Neutrally decorated throughout - The property comprises of, spacious lounge, modern kitchen/diner with integrated oven, hob and extractor, microwave, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge freezer, conservatory, two double bedrooms & 1 spacious single, modern fitted bathroom. The property also benefits from new central heating and double glazing. Parking Bay to frontage.
This is a must view property to appreciate the space this accommodation has to offer. Available to move in from 20th September. Please call to arrange a viewing on 0121 705 7551
Deposit £1225 & 1 months rent in advance of £1125 - AVAILABLE to move in from 21st September. Sorry No smokers & NO DHSS accepted.
Please call our office on 0121 705 7551 to register your details as soon as possible, as this property will not be available for long!
LANDLORDS urgently required! Tenants waiting, call for a FREE Market appraisal.
Three bedrooms, spacious lounge, modern kitchen diner with conservatory leading off. Downstairs WC, modern bathroom with shower over bath. Available for occuaption form 21st September. Professional applicants only. Call today to arrange your viewing on 0121 705 7551....
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-68149742.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P4146B1324. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Solihull.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.