|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 October 2017 (280 days ago)|
- Coach House - 1st time available to rent
- Large double master bedroom, 2nd double bedroom
- Kitchen with washer/dryer, fridge/freezer, gas hob, electric oven
- Bathroom with bath, WC, hand basin and power shower
- Gas central heating and double glazed throughout
- Excellent white, contemporary décor and white wood shutters
- Double storage unit in hall with shelves
- Large garage with automated up and over door
- Parking in garage, off road and visitor spaces
- Available now
New coach house
1st time on the market to let
Large contemporary property
Charles Church built 2014
Quiet cul-de-sac located in new estate
High specification fittings throughout
Gas central heating
White shutters, wood
Light switch for outdoors
Double storage cupboard kitted out with shelving and chest freezer
Single storage cupboard for Megaflo water cylinder
LIVING ROOM ...
Wood style floor
Wood style floor
Freestanding fridge freezer
MASTER BEDROOM ...
Inbuilt double wardrobe
White 3 piece WC basin and bath
Power shower over bath with shower door
Wood Karndean-style floor
BEDROOM 2 ...
INTEGRAL GARAGE ...
Automated garage door
Wide and spacious
Suitable for most vehicles to park and open doors wide
Leading to ...
STORAGE ROOM ...
Storage room next to Garage with own door
Off street parking outside garage
Visitor parking available
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101596000711. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Wokingham - Lettings & Sales.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.