|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 November 2018 (38 days ago)|
- Located in Owslebury Village, Near Winchester
- Utility / Boot Room / W.C
- Fitted Kitchen with Adjoining Dining Room
- Sitting Room with Open Fireplace
- Family Bathroom with Bath
- Two Double Bedrooms and a Master with En Suite shower
- Enclosed Garden with Terrace
- Self Contained Office
- Single Garage
- Driveway Parking
Charming beautifully appointed cottage peacefully positioned in the village.
The modern, fitted kitchen opens to an adjoining dining room with French doors to the garden. A small hallway leads to the cosy sitting room with open fireplace and French doors to the garden. There is also a Utility/Boot Room and W.C on the ground floor.
On the first-floor the landing leads to a master bedroom with en suite shower room, a double bedroom with feature fireplace, a third double bedroom and a family bathroom.
Externally, there is a beautiful garden with mature flower beds and shrubs, a lawned area and terrace. There is the additional benefit of a self contained office to the right of the driveway, as well as a single garage for storage.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8218695. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Country House Company, Hampshire.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.