|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 September 2017 (331 days ago)|
- Extended five bedroom home
- Two reception rooms
- Extended family kitchen
- Family bathroom and ensuite bathroom
- Sought after Summersdale location
- Availiable early september
A very well presented five bedroom family home set within the much sought-after Summersdale area of Chichester, with flexible accommodation a garden, off road parking and a garage.
The property offers spacious accommodation arranged over two a stories with an L-shaped reception room with a fire place and doors onto the garden, dining room, spacious kitchen/dining room, cloakroom and utility room on the ground floor and five bedrooms a family bathroom and an en suite bathroom on the first floor.
Outside, the split-level gardens are partly laid to lawn with terraced areas and paths leading to the rear gate which provides access to the garage along with off road parking for several vehicles.
Tenant fees apply, the monthly rent excludes the deposit and other charges or fees that may be payable. Upon request further information will be provided by the agent.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-68161604.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8078309. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bell and Blake, Chichester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.