|Added on Rightmove:||07 August 2017 (462 days ago)|
- Stunning three bedroom duplex penthouse
- Set in a fantastic riverside warehouse conversion
- Superb open-plan reception room with fabulous skylights
- Large private roof terrace with views of the Shard
- Expansive master bedroom with stylish en suite
- Finished to an exceptional standard with exposed brickwork
- Sleek fully integrated kitchen
- Central Wapping location close to St Katharine Docks
LONG LET. Set in a highly sought-after warehouse conversion in Central Wapping this stunning three bedroom duplex apartment features an expansive open-plan reception room with fantastic sky light and a large private roof terrace.
Wapping High Street is situated amongst the cobbled streets of Central Wapping with an array of restaurants and pubs on the doorstep. St Katharine Docks is also in close proximity and offers a larger selection.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1035263. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wapping.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.