|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 November 2017 (239 days ago)|
- Newly built executive home
- Garage and off street parking
- Four bedrooms
- Three bath/shower rooms
- High specification finish
- 0.4 miles to Tilehurst station
- Available Now
- ** Skype/ FaceTime Viewings Available **
A new beautifully presented four bedroom home with garage situated near the village of Purley on Thames and convenient for Tilehurst railway station and M4 motorway. The property was completed in October 2016 and has been finished to a high specification throughout. The property is arranged over three floors and comprises an eat in kitchen with integrated appliances, Living room with doors out to the garden, to the first floor the accommodation comprises three bedrooms, one with ensuite shower room and a family bathroom with shower over bath. The master bedroom can be found on the second floor with fitted wardrobes and ensuite bathroom with separate shower cubicle.** Skype/ FaceTime Viewings Available **
The property is located on the outskirts of Purley-on-Thames which stretches from the hills to the meadows of the Thames; situated 2 miles from Pangbourne Village and 0.4 miles from Tilehurst Rail Station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-68190233.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P156521. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Lettings, Henley-on-Thames.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.