|Added on Rightmove:||09 August 2017 (374 days ago)|
- Retirement Bungalows
- Fully Serviced Supportive Environment
- Beautiful Communal Grounds
- Additional Facilities At Main Georgian House
- Individual Patio Areas
- Available Now On An Unfurnished Basis
Each of the fifteen retirement bungalows at Clare Park in Farnham, Surrey, provide residents with all the independence of home but are within easy walking distance of the main Georgian house, with all its additional facilities. Each retirement home has a separate bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen and most have two bedrooms. Doors from the lounge lead onto individual patios with a small garden plot and a lovely outlook. A gardener is on hand if required. Clare Park is a retirement community for over 65's who seek an independent lifestyle, beautiful surroundings and a caring, fully serviced supportive environment. Clare Park offers the comfort and facilities of a country house hotel for an all-inclusive price. Council tax, domestic service, meals, heat, light and maintenance are some of the support services included within the all-inclusive price. Available now on an unfurnished basis.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101266001794. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Waterfords, Hampshire - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.