|Added on Rightmove:||10 August 2017 (488 days ago)|
- One double bedroom
- Modern integrated kitchen
- Stylish fitted bathroom
- Stunning period conversion
- Lammas and Walpole Parks moments away
- Walking distance to Northfields and Ealing Broadway
- Available 18th September
Orchards London are delighted to offer to the market for let, an exquisite, newly renovated one bedroom property set on the idyllic Lammas Park Road. This stunning property resides within a gorgeous period style town house and is surrounded by the wonderful wide open spaces of Lammas and Walpole Parks as well as the trendy cafes and restaurants along St Marys Road. Inside this beautifully presented home you will find, a bright reception room with tall classic windows, a modern fully fitted kitchen with breakfast area, an elegant master bedroom with lovely views over the park and a stylish bathroom. Shoppers and commuters alike will benefit from Ealing Broadway being just a short distance away, with its excellent transport links and vibrant shopping centre.
Property ref: 121_1534_3722082
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-68248265.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3722082. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Orchards Of London, Ealing Common.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.