|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 September 2017 (373 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 270042
Property Reference: 270042.
Hugely spacious, unique and recently refurbished apartment within this attractive Grade ll listed building. Originally the grand dining hall to the Merchant Seaman' s mission and designed in the Venetian Gothic style.
Over 1500 Sqft spread across 6 rooms set in a quiet and secure private residence.
2 double bedrooms (3.5mx 4.2m) (3.4m x 4.7m)
2 Dressing rooms to 2 of the double bedrooms (3.4m x 2.2m) (3.4m x 3.3m)
Large kitchen living space (6.8m x 4.5m)
3rd bedroom / 2nd living room (6.8mx 4.7m - huge room)
Efficient heating and double glazing
Secure intercom entry system
Allocated and visitor off street parking in private car park
Spacious and well-tended communal gardens
All new wood flooring, kitchen, appliances, carpets and freshly painted
Built in wardrobes to the bedrooms and so there is plenty of storage
Furniture can be removed, as required
The flat is laid out over two floors where each bedroom has a lower dressing room area the same size as the bedroom. The current tenants are a family and use the 3rd bedroom as a living room whereas the previous group used it as a huge bedroom. The building has 9 other flats, with well-kept communal areas, is quiet and exceptionally well insulated.
7 minute walk (600m) to Snaresbrook tube (central line zone 4 –25 minutes to oxford circus. 18 minutes to Bank. 23 minutes to Canary Wharf). 150m from the nearest bus routes. Wanstead tube also walking distance. Walking/tube times based upon google maps.
6 minutes’ walk (550m) to the numerous bars, restaurants, supermarkets and boutique shops of Wanstead High-street (named 'one of Britain's best high streets' in national awards). Stratford Westfield shopping centre an 8 minute tube ride.
10 minutes’ walk from the open spaces of Wanstead flats. Good range of nursery, primary, secondary and private schools.
No fees, just deposit and first month's rent.
Suitable for 2 sharers or a family.
Feel free to ask any questions.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,750.00 per month (£403.85 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,000.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 04 October, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 270042
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-68279306.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27004211082017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.