|Added on Rightmove:||16 November 2017 (274 days ago)|
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
- SHOWER ROOM & SEPARATE W.C.
- THREE BEDROOMS
- GOOD SIZE GARDENS
- OFF STREET PARKING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
This three bedroom semi-detached family home is located in a popular residential location.
The accommodation comprises a a Sitting Room with French doors and Dining Room, Kitchen with appliances, Bathroom with double shower (no bath), front and good size rear garden, off street parking, gas central heating and double glazing.
Unfurnished. Regretfully no Housing Benefit Tenants, No Smokers or Pets.
Please note, the following fees apply when renting a property:-
1. Reference fee of £100 for first applicant and £50 for each applicant over the age of 18 living at the property - non refundable.
2. First month's rent in advance.
3. Security deposit equivalent to two months rent £1,900.00 (refundable upon exit unless required for repairs) - £100 check-out fee.
4. Contract fee of £150 inclusive of VAT.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HWALD_006271. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Motis Estates, Folkestone.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.