|Added on Rightmove:||17 August 2017 (337 days ago)|
- One Bedroom Apartment
- Northern Quarter Location
- Secure Allocated Car Parking
- Wealth Of Original Features
- Furished To A High Standard
- Energy Efficiency Rating B (83)
Located in one of Manchester's finest historic conversions, Royal Mills, this stunning one bedroom apartment retains much of the building's original charm and features. Located on the fourth floor the property offers well proportioned accommodation over approx. 613sqft with retractable concertina door allowing flexible use of the main living area and large bedroom which is currently sub divided to offer a study area and bedroom. The apartment features exposed brickwork, barrelled ceilings and large windows. The development is well located for transport networks and is a stone's throw from the fashionable Northern Quarter and all of its bars, restaurants and shops.
Available 16th September 2017 and furnished.
Tenancy Agency Fees £200 inc VAT per 1st Tenant £100 inc VAT per additional Tenant/Guarantor
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-68360651.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MDN140009_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, Manchester High Street.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.