|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 December 2017 (291 days ago)|
- Sought-after village location
- Convenient for access to A556
- Sympathetically restored character property
- Neutrally decorated interior
- Contemporary kitchen and compact dining area
- Lounge with exposed beams and fireplace
- Two double bedrooms, one single
- Modern bathroom with over-bath shower
- Enclosed courtyard with sheds
- Off-road parking
Situated in the heart of the village of Davenham, this character property has been sympathetically restored to provide modern accommodation with period touches. The property also has off-road parking and an enclosed courtyard. Davenham maintains a village spirit with local businesses, pubs and a restaurant. The property provides easy access to A556 for commutes to Manchester and Chester. Sorry, no pets.
About the Area
Davenham is located South of the centre of Northwich and, due mainly to its historic village with 27 listed buildings and access to miles of countryside, "Outstanding" Davenham C of E Primary School and proximity to the A556 (Chester/Manchester/M6/M56), it is one of the most sought-after areas in Northwich. Home to St Wilfrid's Church, Cricket Club, Bowling Club, Players Theatre, Butcher's Stile Playing Field, children's play parks, Baby and Toddler Group, Post Office, gift shop, off-license, takeaway, The Bull's Head pub & restaurant, Turturici Italian Restaurant, Spar and a filling station.
The front door opens into the tiled kitchen which has contemporary wall and base units and exposed ceiling beams. It includes an oven, electric hob and fridge with freezer compartment. There is also space for a washing machine (subject to size) and a door to the garden.
The carpeted lounge is situated at the front of the property and has a lovely character feel with beamed ceilings and an attractive ornamental fireplace.
This room has an old range cooker as a feature and tiled flooring, compact in size it leads to a useful storage cupboard.
Master double bedroom located at the front aspect with fitted cupboard and carpeted flooring.
The second bedroom is also a carpeted double and overlooks the front aspect.
This single bedroom is a good size and has carpeted flooring.
The fully tiled bathroom includes a modern three-piece suite with over-bath shower, WC and hand-basin.
There is an enclosed courtyard at the rear of the property with two sheds for extra storage and off-road parking at the front.
Property Misdescriptions Act
These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending tenants should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. All measurements quoted are approximate.
A holding deposit and application fee are payable upon application for this property. The fee covers referencing, administration and legal costs. No other payments are due before taking up tenancy apart from the rent. Application fees:- 1 adult £240, 2 adults £360, 3 adults £480, company let £360; Other fees due on application where applicable:- guarantor £120, pets £48, fast track £120; Fees due at end of tenancy:- renewal £75, checkout £60-£110, reference £30. Deposit:- £750
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-68361839.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 467LR. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Lettings, Northwich.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.