|Added on Rightmove:||17 August 2017 (403 days ago)|
- Stylish Modern Mid Floor Apartment in Walton Le Da
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms with Master En Suite
- Spacious Open Plan Living / Dining Room with Fitte
- Popular Development, Two Parking Spaces & Cul de S
- FULLY FURNISHED
Set on this continually sought after residential development in Walton le Dale, this is a stylish modern style mid floor apartment which is FULLY FURNSIHED. Located at the head of a cul-de-sac, the spacious and well-presented accommodation briefly comprises a communal entrance, entrance hallway, open plan living/dining area with fitted kitchen, two good size bedrooms with the master benefitting from an en-suite shower/wc facilities and a main bathroom with three piece matching suite.
Outside there are well maintained communal garden areas and parking spaces for two vehicles. Set close to the city centre, local amenities and also major transport links, this is a popular location for commuters.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-68362331.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 155746R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Bamber Bridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.