|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 August 2017 (368 days ago)|
- Beautiful and bright one bed apartment
- All Bills Included
- Great location
- Great Transport Links
£340.00 Per Week
We are happy to offer this beautiful and bright one bed apartment in Inverness Terrace, Bayswater, W2
The property consists of:
* Located in Bayswater, this well proportioned one bedroom flat has been refurbished throughout and features good living spaces with wood floors. Reception room with ample space for dining, kitchen, 1 double bedrooms and 1 bathroom.
* Located just north of Kensington Gardens, Inverness Terrace runs parallel to Queensway with its excellent selection of shops and amenities including the Whiteley shopping and cinema complex.
* For direct travel links into the West End and the City, Bayswater and Queensway underground stations (Central Line) are close by while National Rail services available via Paddington Station
* All Bills Included
Available From : 9th September 2017
For more Information: www.coolcribs.co.uk [Ref. Code - 369]
MUST SEE - Call/Email NOW to arrange a viewing.
Contact Cool Cribs Estate Agents:-
Please contact Cool Cribs Estate Agents to find out about similar
or different apartments available in this development or others.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-68376590.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 369. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coolcribs.co.uk, Hampstead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.