|Added on Rightmove:||14 February 2020 (13 days ago)|
- EPC rating C
- Available immediately
- 2 bed
L&Q are proud to present this two bedroom flat in the desirable Stratford Eye through L&Q's intermediate Market rent scheme.
With Westfields shopping centre Stratford in eye view, this development already has lots to offer in the way of leisure and entertainment. It is excellently located with a short walk to both Maryland station and Stratford Tube station and overground lines, providing excellent links into the city.
This apartment has two bedrooms, a large open plan kitchen and living area with built in appliances, large master bedroom with built in wardrobes along with a second bedroom.
This property is offered unfurnished and available immediately.
Please note that the images shown are representative and may not be of the actual home available. While the specification will remain the same the layout/size may differ.
Please note that this property is part of the Intermediate Market Rent Scheme (IMR). IMR is an affordable scheme designed to enable you to save towards home ownership by reducing the rent. The rents charged are at just 80% of the market rent for a similar property. You may be eligible for this property if:
- You have a gross household income of no more than £90,000 for London Borough properties or £80,000 for properties outside of London. Subject to affordability assessment.
- You are unable to afford to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you apply to rent
- You have the Right to Rent in the UK
- You do not have any adverse credit or rental history
Please note that for some of our developments, further criteria stipulated by the local authority will apply such as but not limited to:
- Further affordability criteria including varying minimum and maximum income criteria.
- The need to have a local connection to the property you are applying for
For full details relating to our eligibility criteria, please visit our website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-68391645.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 10165611. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by L&Q, London & Quadrant Housing Trust.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.