|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||14 February 2020 (13 days ago)|
- A first floor one bedroom flat located on Northcote Road
- Moments from Clapham Junction
- Well presented with high ceilings throughout
- The reception room has space for a small dining table
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances and built in storage
- Double bedroom
- Bathroom with a white bathroom suite and shower over bath
- Near Clapham Junction mainline station
- Close to the amenities local to Northcote Road, St John's Road and Battersea Rise
A first floor one bedroom flat located on Northcote Road moments from Clapham Junction. The flat is well presented and boasts high ceilings throughout, the reception room has space for a small dining table and a separate modern kitchen includes a gas hob, integrated appliances and built in storage. One double bedroom and bathroom with a white bathroom suite and shower over bath. Clapham Junction Mainline station provides direct links to the City, the West End and outer London. The increasing number of eclectic bars, restaurants, shops and boutiques local to Northcote Road, St John's Road and Battersea Rise are also on the doorstep of the flat.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference BNL200057_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Battersea Northcote Road.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.