|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 November 2018 (18 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Room Only (Shared House)
- Property Reference Number: 466936
Property Reference: 466936.
Available 1st December
We are renting our large and lovely Victorian home while we relocate for work. The second bedroom is rented to a lovely professional couple. This ad is for the master en-suite and the couple in the second room would be your sole house mates.
The house is fully furnished with a large light kitchen diner, living room, large sunny garden, downstairs WC/laundry, large double bedroom loft conversion bedroom with en-suite bathroom. The third and fourth bedrooms will be unoccupied (in use for our storage and occasional overnight stays when work demands) so this would be an ideal house if you like your peace and quiet and lots of space.
Please note that in the pictures you can see lots of personal items and some baby equipment, these things are all gone and the large room is now partly furnished for an adult double. We can be flexible with what furniture stays or goes.
The location is excellent, a short walk to Highams park station or a short bus/train to Walthamstow Central. Parking on the road is free and the neighbours are lovely.
No agent fees as you would rent directly from us, broadband is included but other bills are not; but would be shared with the other tenants. We would like one month deposit and one month in advance. We will be using a contract to make sure both parties are protected. We are looking for nice respectful friendly people to enjoy our wonderful stylish and spacious home while we are gone.
Rent £850 per month
Deposit / Bond is £850
Minimum tenancy is 6 months
Maximum number of tenants is 2 persons in this double room
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £850.00 per month (£196.15 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £850.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 21 November, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accomodation)
If calling, please quote reference: 466936
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 46693607112018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.