|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (316 days ago)|
- Ground Floor Flat
- Off Street Parking
- Patio Doors
- Modern Bathroom
- Modern Kitchen
G&T Properties are delighted to offer this beautifully presented studio flat. The property is situated in a on a tranquil quiet estate close to Kidderminster Town Centre, and many other local amenities it also has great transport links such as; kidderminster train station.
The property briefly compromises of:
* A large open plan kitchen/ reception room/ bedroom with patio doors leading to the communal garden,
* A modern bathroom with a walk in shower,* Allocated, secure parking,
* The property is offered with central heating and double glazing.
This property is perfect for someone who is living on there own, register your interest now call G&T Properties!
* Call now to arrange a viewing best suited to you, also available viewing on weekends *
**please recommend A property to G&T properties and receive A 50 cash back voucher**
Call now to find out about our free tenant find services and our management packages that start from only 6%
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-68395607.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference L0614. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by G & T Properties, Dudley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.