|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 September 2017 (339 days ago)|
- Bills Included
- Double Bedrooms
- Multiple Bathrooms
- Broadband Internet
- Ensuite Bathrooms
- Washing machine
- Tumble Dryer
4/4 ROOMS AVAILABLE IN A STUDENT SHARED HOUSE.
• Norwich House is a 3 storey property situated in the heart of Epsom town centre.
• The mainline railway station and bus services are both 200 yards away, providing a regular service to London and all neighbouring towns.
• Laine Theatre Arts and University of the Creative Arts are both 5 minute walk from Norwich House
• The accommodation provides 21 single occupancy study bedrooms in 3 separate flats.
• 15 study bedrooms have shared WC & shower facilities.
• 6 study bedrooms have en-suite facilities.
• A secure high speed broadband connection is fitted in every room, supplemented by
PIR Wi-Fi points throughout the building.
• Norwich House has electric radiators in all rooms and a gas fired hot water system.
• There is a dedicated laundry room, fitted with separate washing and drying machines.
• Individually programmed security fobs control access to Norwich House; each of the flats and the individual study bedrooms.
• Each flat has a fully fitt...
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 6219. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Studenttenant.com, Canterbury.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.