|Added on Rightmove:||21 August 2017 (333 days ago)|
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETAHCED FAMILY HOME
- ENTRANCE HALL WITH STAIRS TO FIRST FLOOR
- GOOD SIZE LIVING ROOM OVERLOOKING REAR GARDEN
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH A GENEROUS RANGE OF STORAGE CUPBOARDS
- BATHROOM ALSO HAVING SHOWER OVER BATH
- SEPARATE DINING ROOM (GARAGE CONVERSION)
- AVAILABLE NOW
- NO PETS
LET AGREED SIMILAR PROPERTY REQUIRED URGENTLY
A particularly well presented three bedroom semi-detached family home enjoying a more secluded position in a small cul-de-sac and having the benefit of open rural aspect to the rear and side.
COUNCIL TAX, WATER & SEWERAGE, GAS ELECTRIC AND TELEPHONE (IF ANY) ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE TENANT.
TENANT MUST PAY A BOND (DEPOSIT), RENT AND FEES. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE APPLICATION FEE AND REFERENCING FEES ARE NON REFUNDABLE SHOULD YOU BE UNSUCCESSFUL WITH YOUR APPLICATION.
Proof of identity is required at the time of application.
Administration Fee: Tenants £180.00, Reference Fee: £35.00 per person, Guarantor (only if required): £75.00
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-68426522.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7683936. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roberts & Co, Magor.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.