- 24 Hour Uniformed Security & Concierge Service
- Modern & Contemporary Residential Building
- Spacious One Bedroom Apartment
- Superb Views Over Mayfair
- Lifts Access To All Floors
- Top Floor Apartment
- Air Conditioning
- Underground Parking
- Access To A Gymnasium, Swimming Pool, Steam/Sauna, Spa
- Food Catering Delivered To Your Apartment Through Adjacent Hotel
Modern & Contemporary One Bedroom Apartment (701 Sq Ft / 65 Sq Meters) Located On The 7th Floor.
The Balcony Offers Fantastic Views Over Mayfair & Oxford Street.
Air Conditioning in all rooms.
Building amenities include 24 Hr Concierge & Security, Secure Allocated Underground Parking & Lift Access.
There is a Health Club on the lower ground floor, which offers a gymnasium, steam/sauna, & swimming pool (available for residents).
Furthermore, 24 hr food/drinks catering delivered directly to your apartment through the adjoining hotel.
Fantastic location, just a short walk to the vast array of retail shops & cafes of Oxford Street and exclusive restaurants of Grosvenor Square & Berkeley Square.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 392. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knightsbridge, Estate Agents.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.