|Added on Rightmove:||22 August 2017 (364 days ago)|
- XL Double Room
- Stylish Furniture Throughout
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Appliances
- Spacious Lounge
- 2 Bathrooms
- Minutes Walk To Oxford Road
- Fantastic Location
- Popular Student Area
- Bills Included
- Fiber Broadband
This fantastic room is available in a quiet and safe residential area on Great Western Street with fantastic bus and cycle routes to Manchester City Centre (10 minutes away), Salford Quays (15 minutes away), Media City (15 minutes away) and bus stops just near the property that run 7 days a week.
Manchester Universities are just a 15 minute walk or 10 minute bus ride away making it an ideal location for students as well.
The accommodation features:
1. Fully furnished double bedrooms with beds, desk, chair, wardrobe.
2. A huge shared lounge/dining room with dining table
3. A large fully fitted kitchen with 2 fridge freezers, 5 hobs, 2 ovens, washing machine, microwave and dryer.
4. 2 full bathrooms and 2 toilets.
5. Guaranteed relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
Contact us to arrange a viewing now - you will not be disappointed! Viewings available during normal office hours as well as at evenings and weekends.
Be sure not to miss out on this fantastic house share (probably the best!!)
Small one-off admin fee payable at beginning of contract to cover admin costs.
If you like the sound of this property, please reply to this e-mail or by telephone 0161 872 9059 or email us direct.
I look forward to hearing from you.
*Terms and conditions apply. Non-strudent rates are a little higher.
** Age restictions may apply
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 410. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pulse Property Management Ltd, Pulse Property Management Ltd.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.