|Added on Rightmove:||13 November 2018 (31 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 469385
Property Reference: 469385.
we are proud to offer this delightful 3 main bedroom with 1 extra single room (or study room) flat in a great location in hammersmith london.
* benefit of a riverside development view
*24 hours reception service private entrance security door(private gated development)
*A car park place in the underground garage and 24 hours concierge.
* Entrance Hall open kitchen
* 3 bed room (3with en-suit) and 1 single bed room (or study room)with one share bathroom
private gated development
available to move in from 04/09/2018, property is offered furnished.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £4,116.67 per month (£950.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £5,700.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 21 December, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 7
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 469385
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 46938513112018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.