|Added on Rightmove:||24 August 2017 (357 days ago)|
- Spacious sunken Living room
- Large open plan fully fitted luxury Kitchen dining room
- Master bedroom with full En-Suite and extensive range of wardrobes
- Luxury Penthouse Apartment
- Luxurious extensive designer patio area with private bar
- Private parking
- Fully furnished to a very high standard
NEW TO THE MARKET - LUXURY 2 BEDROOMS APARTMENT
Offerred to the market is this truly stunning, executive two bedroom penthouse apartment overlooking Calcot golf course offering far reaching views over open countryside. One of the most luxurious apartments in West Berkshire, comprising, 20ft open plan sunken living room with walk in conservatory and double doors leading to a very large double tiered patio. 20ft x 18ft open plan luxury fitted kitchen dining room. The master bedroom is truly a magnificent feature of the property being approximately 22ft x 16ft with large walk through dressing room with open plan en-suite double shower room. Bedroom two is also a large double bedroom with built in wardrobes, luxury bathroom with sunken bath. Ample communal grounds surround these four individually designed luxury apartments with ample private parking accessed via private gated entrance.
The property also benefits from gas central heating throughout, private gated parking, garage, bar area in private garden, furnished throughout with stunning fixtures and fittings.
Please call our Letting Department to arrange a viewing; 01189 66 66 60
EPC Rating - C
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 483. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SPACE, Reading.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.