2 bedroom flat to rentDuchray Street, Glasgow, G33
|Added on Rightmove:||13 November 2018 (28 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 469178
Property Reference: 469178.
2 Bedroom ground floor flat offered unfurnished.
Gas central heating and double glazing.
Own main door with private parking and garden at front and back door leading to shared rear garden.
Tenant pays for own tenant referencing.
Can be offered fully furnished at extra cost. Please enquire. Otherwise offered unfurnished.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £550.00 per month (£126.92 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £650.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 13 November, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 469178
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
OpenRent is on the Scottish Letting Agent Register, registration number LARN1809026
Scottish Landlord Register: Landlord Registration Pending
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 46917812112018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.