|Added on Rightmove:||13 November 2018 (30 days ago)|
- Smart new three bedroom split level apartment
- Located in the Heart of Thames Ditton Villlage
- Luxury appointed bathroom
- Shaker style kitchen
- Wood flooring
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Close to Thames Ditton mainline station
- Gas central heating
A very smart brand new three bedroom/two bathroom split-level first floor apartment located in the heart of the picturesque Thame Ditton Village with its small independent shops, gastro pubs, restaurants and mainline station with frequent services to London (Waterloo). Within a small development of only three skilfully developed flats within an attractive listed character building. Presented in exacting standards featuring a stunning shaker style kitchen with granite work surfaces and integrated appliances, luxury appointed bathroom and neutral d-cor with a mix of light quality carpets in the bedrooms and wood flooring in all other rooms. Retro style radiators in each room evoke the overall attractive style and character of the building. Additional benefits include; Gas central heating, double glazing and entry phone system. Accommodation comprises; communal hallway, lobby, reception room, kitchen, three double bedrooms, one with ensuite shower room, bathroom with shower. Private parking is available via an annually charged permit within a nearby car park. Close to the picturesque open space of Giggs Hill Green with its quintessentially English cricket green and local country pub. The main shopping centre of Kingston upon Thames is with a 10 minute drive and there are many riverside walks and places of interest such as; Hampton Court Palace, Sandown Race-course, Claremont Park and the open spaces Royal Bushy Park within easy reach.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-68510935.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BA8133. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CHK Mountford, Esher.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.