|Added on Rightmove:||16 November 2018 (25 days ago)|
- Beautiful two bedroom mid terraced
- Deceptively spacious
- ideal for commuters
- Gas CH (Combi boiler)
- Double glazing throughout
- Low maintenance garden with shed
- Parking to the rear
- Many local amenities
- Excellent transport links
- Must be viewed
Millbrooke are delighted to offer for let this well presented and deceptively spacious two bedroom mid terraced property. Located on the popular Mosley Common Road. The property is offered on a part furnished basis and benefits from Gas central heating (combi boiler), Upvc double glazing and parking to the rear of the property. Comprising of entrance porch, lounge, dining room and kitchen. To the first floor is a double bedroom, second bedroom and three piece bathroom with shower. The property has a garden to the front and a spacious, low maintenance rear garden with shed. Many local amenities including shops, schools, restaurants and takeaway's. Ideal for commuters with excellent bus links including the new guided bus route from Leigh to Manchester and only one minute from the A580 East Lancashire Road. Must be viewed to appreciate!
Lounge 5.21m (17'1") x 4.17m (13'8")
Dining Room 4.17m (13'8") x 2.97m (9'9")
Kitchen 4.01m (13'2") x 3.86m (12'8")
Master Bedroom 4.17m (13'8") x 4.06m (13'4")
Second Bedroom 2.97m (9'9") x 2.51m (8'3")
Bathroom 2.13m (7'0") x 1.50m (4'11")
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-68574763.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MIL1000421. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millbrooke Lettings & Management, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.